Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Honest Stance on EXTREME Cases

Comment pasted from DISGUS





Discussion on Examiner.com  53 comments

Princeton professor calls for killing disabled infants under Obamacare

Robert Dean Burlison II

Robert Dean Burlison II  5 days ago Pending

I did not have time to read the full article, but I think Prof. Singer is on the right track. If have thought similarly. The photo is what I call a severely disabled baby. Yeah, it's hard to look at! It, he/she, I don't know will likely have little education, no sports, no hobbies, no sex/love life...you think of more.
Anybody who complains about my opinion should volunteer to adopt the next such baby lump born and raise it to a 20 or 30 year old 300 or 400 pound lump (no exercise) at which time it dies of a painful heart attack. Nice life you doom it to!
I DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT believe in present day abortion techniques ( 3rd trimester I think) of cutting the baby out piece by piece. Let it be born, then after a quick exam, it is determines that nothing significant can be done, then painlessly euthanize. God will hold back the spirit and implant it into another infant perhaps with different parents and Nationality. It is peculiar to my religion, LDS, but I recall a tough life being described by one of high authority, and I volunteered for it. The spirits that will enter the infants are mature beings in Heaven with God the Father. We have a Veil blocking all memory of this pre-existence, and I am one of the few with a vivid recall of some of it via 3 or 4 repeating full color dreams exactly the same. Now here is the baby you decide for ALL of us to support...

No comments:

Post a Comment